Commuters' paradise is an outlet for me to indulgently air my views about the music I like. Most of the music that I listen to is during my commute from work to home hence the title (in case you were wondering).
I've been an avid follower of music for nearly all my life. Over the years I've developed a passion and some knowledge of post-punk, techno/ electronic, pop and rock, indie and hip-hop. Thanks to growing up on John Peel, closely reading music papers back in the day and having some musically-obsessive friends, I've also had bit of a tendency for the more obscure and leftfield. In other words = music geek!
I hope that by reading this blog you'll discover some amazing music. I'd also be interested in finding out about stuff that you think I'd like listening to. Cheers.
Hey Ned, Great blog. I am going to be looking out for and following your discerning musical tips these next few months. Andy.
ReplyDelete